Mill
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Wannabe-Sangs self-proclaimed vampires trolling Mill Ave?
Topic Tags:

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vex Harrow
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:31 pm    Post subject: Wannabe-Sangs self-proclaimed vampires trolling Mill Ave? Reply with quote

I came across this bizarre tidbit while looking for news about Mill Ave. Looks like we have a new pair of misanthropes to keep a look out for. Not your usual ghouls or drama queens, but self-proclaimed vampires (wannabe sanguinarians with a sociopathic bent is my guess.)

"They said they were vampires, that they can't go in the light because they would turn to dust," Maley told FOX 10 during a jailhouse interview Tuesday. "They supposedly had this fake ring where they could get power and stupid stuff."

Maley's new roommates also had a disturbing taste for blood.

"He slit his wrist one day and they filled up a vial so he could have the drink for his girlfriend to drink," Maley recalls, and soon they asked for his blood. He let him have some, but only because he was worried about his ex-girlfriend who was spending the night.

Later on in the article it describes how Aaron Homer (boyfriend vampire) went on to stab Maley after requesting some of his blood. He and his girlfriend, Amanda Williamson, are up on charges related to the event. Although they’re being eyeballed by the cops, doesn’t mean that we can let our guard down about them.

From the article, “Neighbors told us the vampire enthusiasts troll Mill Ave in Tempe, looking for homeless people to lure back to their apartment to drink from.” Right, you mess with people on Mill Ave and you will have to tangle with me—and you really do not want to do that.

Yeah. No. Homeless or not, anyone who makes Mill Avenue their home is a friend of mine and if you bring harm to them, I will plant my boot so far up your ass you’ll taste the steel toe.

And don’t think I won’t lead the police back to you either, I drive a cab, I know this city.

Link, via FOX10.
theMarkoooh

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I merely wished to officially say "Hi there" to everyone here. In my opinion , that this appears like an unusually appealing place to be online.

I cannot wait to begin. Do you have any sort of guidance for someone in the beginning stages? Any certain section that you would advise more versus others to begin?

I want to to share with you a quote that i have often found to be tremendously motivational in order to start formal introductions:

Quote:
Never believe in mirrors or newspapers. ~Tom Stoppard

Greetings,
Mark
Vex Harrow
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not start with the Halloween tribute (since that holiday is almost upon us) in the fashion of The Legend of Sleepy Phoenix.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mill Vexations Forum Index -> Vexations News All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: