Mill
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Volume 7: Doom in the Distance released to print!
Topic Tags:

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vex Harrow
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:28 am    Post subject: Volume 7: Doom in the Distance released to print! Reply with quote

Mill Avenue Vexations Volume 7: Doom in the Distance by Kyt Dotson has officially been released to print, and HTML! It will soon be available for order in our online store. (Note: there will, once again, be a special edition release of this volume with a cover printed in color, but it will probably cost around $10 and a very limited number will be made.)

The special editions, of course, will display Suzanne Gildert's beautiful cover artwork. As I'm sure everyone has come to so admire. Check out her love an artist thread and leave commentary about it.

This one has been a little while in coming to the web pages, but I promise that I'll have this and volume 6 into PDF soon. We've just had some minor issues getting them going. Lots of interesting developments out here with the Vexations crew. Including the short time production of more movie media about Mill Avenue. Keep an eye out for that.

Sign up for our forums! Come out and bask in the ethereal glow that is Mill Avenue Vexations. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Dreadlord
Tourist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope to see the PDF soon. It is much more comfortable to read it printed instead of staring into the display.
Vex Harrow
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dreadlord wrote:
I hope to see the PDF soon. It is much more comfortable to read it printed instead of staring into the display.

I will have to get to work on that. I've been a bit unfortunately lax on getting these into the PDF forms because it's a little bit time consuming and I discover myself with little time lately.

But, I'll get that set up as soon as possible.
Dreadlord
Tourist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks in advance Smile
ivandiadser

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all!

G'night
Vex Harrow
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ivandiadser wrote:
Hi all!

G'night

Hello spambot.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mill Vexations Forum Index -> Vexations News All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: