Mill
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Volume 6: Writing on the Wall released to print!
Topic Tags:

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mill Vexations Forum Index -> Vexations News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vex Harrow
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:01 pm    Post subject: Volume 6: Writing on the Wall released to print! Reply with quote

Mill Avenue Vexations Volume 6: Writing on the Wall by Kyt Dotson has officially been released to print, and HTML! It is right now available for order in our online store. (Note: there will, once again, be a special edition release of this volume with a cover printed in color, but it will probably cost around $10 and a very limited number will be made.)

Also, if you happen to like the cover art go to the artist’s thread in our forums and give her some props! Her name is Emma Salamanca and this is her conception of Vex. She has a vaguely animé style, and we see her standing next to a brick wall with a particularly ominious chalk symbol that we're seeing pop up in the story...

Sign up for our forums! Come out and bask in the ethereal glow that is Mill Avenue Vexations. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Dreadlord
Tourist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good news!
Vex Harrow
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dreadlord wrote:
good news!

Mm hmm!

I was a little bit lazy this time (basically copied the last announcement verbatim) but I made sure to highlight the new artist we have. Plus, I've cleaned up most of the problems with my Spanish on the newspapers on the back with Emma's help.

A multi-day weekend is coming up and we're going to be running around Mill Ave. Booklets galore.
jorwyn
The Other Meow

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:30 pm    Post subject: Yay for Volume 6! Reply with quote

Dreadlord wrote:
good news!

Volume 6 is one of my favorite so far.
And that's no mean feat! They've all been good.

The special edition with the color cover will be out soon. As an extra incentive to buy, a Mill Avenue Vexations bookmark will be included with each booklet... These specific bookmarks will never be released again, so get them while you can.

Note: If everyone loves the bookmarks, others might be made, but you'll never see these special first edition ones again.
Mark
Tourist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:03 pm    Post subject: yeah! new bookmarks Reply with quote

wow new bookmarks will be available! can one see you on mill to get these bookmarks or will they only be included in the ordered copies? I ask because you've already given me a copy of book six on mill and I can only see myself ordering the color cover copy which I may have to do. Please let us know what your plans are ao I can get one of these new bookmarks I'd love to have one!
Dreadlord
Tourist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I googled for the word "Enochian" and thought this Wikipedia article needs a small ... hmm... addition. Very Happy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enochian#Fiction

Please, correct me if I made any mistakes there.
Vex Harrow
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dreadlord wrote:
I googled for the word "Enochian" and thought this Wikipedia article needs a small ... hmm... addition. Very Happy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enochian#Fiction

Please, correct me if I made any mistakes there.

Hah! Adorable. Thanks.

We'll see how long it survives if an editor discovers it and doesn't think it's notable enough.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mill Vexations Forum Index -> Vexations News All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: