Mill
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Volume 6 Cover Design Released
Topic Tags:

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vex Harrow
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:00 pm    Post subject: Volume 6 Cover Design Released Reply with quote

And with this, Mill Avenue Vexations Volume 6: Writing on the Wall has gone into print and preview versions already have been passed out on Mill Ave. This cover is drawn by new artist Emma Salamanca (mizukoiuchi on DeviantART). The back cover was designed primarily by moi including the horribly translated Spanish which is partially a product of translation software and my limited knowledge of gutter Spanish.

The back cover displays one real newspaper The Arizona Republic with some fake articles written by me to reflect the current goings-on in the main arc, and one fake newspaper based on a local ethnic rag named La Voz.

Take a look at the large version to see what’s cooking.

Once again internal chapter headings have been done by Allan Gallo from Empty Room Studios.

Yes, these images are colored; no, the free versions of these books are not in color—they’re printed in black and white. Of course, for those willing to pay I can have some color versions printed.

Last edited by Vex Harrow on Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
AE

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:07 pm    Post subject: repliessssss Reply with quote

I like that cover a lot. Kudos to the artist. The dress, the eyes, the wall. Quite fabulous, daaaarling.
Howlett

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:56 pm    Post subject: Re: repliessssss Reply with quote

great cover indeed ... that is not a woman cowering against the wall looking timidly over her shoulder ... it is a woman about to take charge of the situation ... and the back cover ... 1,223 missing? where have they gone? I want to know ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mill Vexations Forum Index -> Vexations News All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: