Mill
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Volume 6 Color Booklets and we have Bookmarks!
Topic Tags:

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vex Harrow
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:51 pm    Post subject: Volume 6 Color Booklets and we have Bookmarks! Reply with quote

Huge thanks to our wonderful long-time-fan jorwyn! We have just received ten color versions of Volume 6: Writing on the Wall. And, coming along with them, for the delight of anyone willing to buy one of these – bookmarks!

The full photograph is visible for those who click on either banner top or bottom. They both show off teaser bits of the photo. The bookmarks are beautifully laminated: one side displays the centipede chalking that is appearing around Tempe and Mill Ave in these volumes and the other is some of Sanjana’s beautiful promotional artwork.

There are ten of these volumes available, they cost ten dollars a-piece, and if you buy one you will also get one of these limited edition bookmarks. And by limited edition, I mean that, in the corner of each bookmark is a watermark bearing the number of that bookmark in the series: “1 of 10” to “10 of 10.” Once these are gone, they won’t be made again. They’re actually collectible.

We use the sales of these special color versions to help pay for cover artwork for new upcoming booklets; so, if you have the cash, think about ordering one!

The special edition of Volume 6: The Writing on the Wall is available for purchase. right now. While supplies last.

Last edited by Vex Harrow on Thu May 08, 2008 11:54 am; edited 3 times in total
jorwyn
The Other Meow

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the bookmarks are black on the back of them. Yes, pretty shiny black.
The covers just keep getting better and better. I can't wait to see what the next one will look like.

If the bookmarks are in demand, I will make a new series that isn't a limited edition with completely different artwork. Just let me know. (Adding a comment here would be a great way to do so.)
Kytsune
Our Elven Kin

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Made a minor mistake in the title. It was volume 6! Not 7. That's been fixed, I see.
yvRILyGALJ

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

<a>buy xanax valium online florida</a> buy xanax cod - xanax xr online
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mill Vexations Forum Index -> Vexations News All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: