Mill
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Volume 4: Portents - Released to Print!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vex Harrow
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:30 am    Post subject: Volume 4: Portents - Released to Print! Reply with quote

Mill Avenue Vexations Volume 4: Portents by Kyt Dotson has officially been released to print, e-book, and HTML! It is right now available for order in our online store.

As per usual, a run of one-hundred is on the presses right now that will be released for free on Mill Avenue and the surroundings, while a small set will be held aside for people who are out of state who would like to support this project. Don’t miss out on owning one of our collectible booklets, Vexations is a piece of Tempe history and is slowly becoming a mantelpiece of readers on the Ave.

Also, if you happen to like the cover art go to the artist’s thread in our forums and give her some props! Her name is Marlon Teunissen and she did a stunningly good job.

Sign up for our forums! Come out and bask in the ethereal glow that is Mill Avenue Vexations. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
jorwyn
The Other Meow

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:27 am    Post subject: ZenCart Store Reply with quote

Ahem. Take debit/credit cards please. Thanks!
*digs up her paypal info, and transfers money*

Yay for volume 4. The one with the boooooots!
I can't wait for vol. 5. I'm gonna have a whole collection of books, and someday, Vex and Kyt will be famous, and I'll get to say "Yeah, I knew them .. before." with that heavy implication on the word before. (Woo for pretending to be elite.)

Love you guys! Glad there's another volume out that everyone can read.

TAKE CREDIT CARDS! Paypal doesn't like me! *sob*

-Jorwyn
Kytsune
Our Elven Kin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go back through again, use the PayPal IPN, and whense thou reach the PayPal payment screen -- look at the very bottom of the screen:

jorwyn
The Other Meow

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: PayPal IPN Reply with quote

Ahhh.. I didn't even look. I'm ashamed now. =)
Wheeee! Now to order them all! Muahaha.
(You should offer paperback bound, too.)
Wow! I'm so demanding today, but you answered my first one so quickly and easily, I thought I'd try.
I know! When you get it all done, we should do an anthology in hardback. That would rock! Then I suppose I'd just HAVE to visit you to get it signed.
Kytsune
Our Elven Kin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:15 pm    Post subject: Re: PayPal IPN Reply with quote

jorwyn wrote:
Ahhh.. I didn't even look. I'm ashamed now. =)
Wheeee! Now to order them all! Muahaha.
(You should offer paperback bound, too.)
Wow! I'm so demanding today, but you answered my first one so quickly and easily, I thought I'd try.
I know! When you get it all done, we should do an anthology in hardback. That would rock! Then I suppose I'd just HAVE to visit you to get it signed.

I am seriously thinking of publishing The Byzantium Outcast as a paperback book. It is long enough.

I figure that once Vexations reaches eight volumes in the main arc, I may publish the first six as a book anthology. That way the next six can lead to the end and also have a full book of it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mill Vexations Forum Index -> Vexations News All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: