Mill
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Volume 14 Ghosts of the Past released to the web!
Topic Tags:

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vex Harrow
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:08 pm    Post subject: Volume 14 Ghosts of the Past released to the web! Reply with quote

Mill Avenue Vexations Volume 14: Ghosts of the Past by Kyt Dotson is available online go check it out, tell me what you think!

It's been a while before I was able to get this one online. I went to my friend, Luis Boisvert, who designed the very first covers for Mill Avenue Vexations. There isn't going to be a physical production of this booklet for the time being until I have enough funds to publish one; but right now we do have the web version and you can read it.

In this volume the strange changes taking effect have been given palpable form. We get introduced to Vex Harrow's mother, and we get to visit the 'A' on A Mountain. The world and reality may be coming apart at the seams but it's a good time for a hero to step up.

Until the fall semester (soon enough) this will be the only publication this summer.

What does Volume 15 hold? It looks like something is coming down on Phoenix that she's never seen before. Perhaps we'll be seeing what we saw in the prelude after all. Destruction and ruin.

Don’t miss out on Volume 14: Ghosts of the Past.
Josh

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no replies? well, i have to say (as i did in the other thread) that this latest part is the best yet. cant wait to read the end.
Vex Harrow
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's one of those weeks! Too much to do and nobody to do it with. My publicity is poor also, sadly, although I did manage to jump the viewers yesterday to 150 rather than the usual 30 or so.

Onwards! Next two volumes are in the writing stage. We'll see lots more amusement in the future.
Josh

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ps. there are more action packed parts in other chapters, but the buildup here towards the end is great (thats why i like it). im the kind of reader that loves a good amount of suspense before a climax. i dont like to be able to predict what is going to happen in a story before it happens.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mill Vexations Forum Index -> Vexations News All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: