Mill
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Volume 13 cover design released
Topic Tags:

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vex Harrow
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:36 pm    Post subject: Volume 13 cover design released Reply with quote

Front cover: (c) 2009 Wagner de Souza http://wandger.deviantart.com/
Back cover: (c) 2009 Lemming Exodus http://lemming-exodus.deviantart.com/

Alright. So, I am still waiting on the internal graphics, but once I have them I should be able to take this to print. This is my preliminary work on the cover that I've been fiddling with.

MILL AVENUE VEXATIONS Volume 13: Whispers in the Darkness

We've got some discussions to be had about what to do with Darlene, whatever oddities are going down in Phoenix and Tempe proper. And possibly some soul searching. So, I've got Patrick and Vex on the cover.

The back cover is some awesome artwork by my friend Lemmy, who I am crediting above. Go check her stuff out.

Buckle your seat-belts, everyone! The winter printing season is underway and we're in the final arc.

And remember, "Sometimes, you just have to shut up and drive."
Mark
Tourist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

love the new artwork, especially that back cover. I always dig her eye makeup. so when will you be down to mill and where can I go to find you comic on sale? I'm not going down there for drumcircle as there isn't one. so I will only be able to bump into you at appointed nights. are you enjoying the sun?
Vex Harrow
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The comics unfortunately got misdirected, so I am waiting for them to appear on my doorstep. I'd be very happy to sell one to you personally (and sign it) as I haven't had a chance to find locations to sell them. I will be checking out the comic book store near Mill Ave and also the one on ASU for that.

Been okay so far! Must get more time to actually trawl the Ave for people, been sparse lately.
Mark
Tourist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds great. I'm really looking forward to the comic. just let me know when you are going down to mill and I will try to find you there. good to have you back in town. I'm also looking forward to the issues I missed, gotta catch up!
RikiKiki

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we all liked Michael Jackson in a childhood but the last few years he was almost forgotten. RIP King of Pop...
Vex Harrow
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right, because spam about Michael Jackson makes sense on a goth site -- Because the music that we like to listen to is so deeply connected to pop.

Fine, I'll give the man props for one song: Thriller.

Why? Because we get to watch zombie choreography in the video. Zombies, you know. Not exactly goth, but much better than previous tunes.

If you want to spread spam about dead people and music on a goth site, why don't you at least try? I suggest Bela Lugosi. I hear Bauhaus wrote a song about him.
paxHydayWed

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi al

I am new on forum and have a questoin, how long this forum exist ?
Sorry for the question but I don`t know how can I check this, I event big expirience with computers yet.
Vex Harrow
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Three or four years now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mill Vexations Forum Index -> Vexations News All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: