Mill
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Vex Harrow in the eyes of artist Sanjana Baijnath
Topic Tags:

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vex Harrow
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: Vex Harrow in the eyes of artist Sanjana Baijnath Reply with quote

For the past few months we’ve been working on a very special project for the Vexations universe. It involves a series of four images representing each season (summer, autumn, winter, spring) and the central figure of Vex Harrow involved drawing an alchemical sigil representing that season.

The artist for these images is Sanjana Baijnath who has used her visually stunning technique to render Vex and the sigils in striking colors. This week she was profiled by Dark Fantasy magazine. If you read the article you will discover an image of the first season (autumn).

This is just a taste of what is to come.

These images will be released on cards, with accompanying stories on the back; there are four in total and only a limited number will be printed. Those who want to collect them will have to find them inside Vexations booklets handed out this winter on Mill Ave. Over a period of a month, starting with the release of the cards, we will be posting a news item for each for those who want to read the full story and enjoy the artwork.

If you want to leave comments or questions for her, there is a Love an Artist thread set up for her in the Creations forum.

Last edited by Vex Harrow on Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Mark
Tourist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

will these cards be avaliable for purchase or will one have to meet up with you at the drumcircle to get them. I ask this because I naturaly want the full set and missed you when you were at drumcircle last handing out the latest Vex book "drumcircle" how can I make sure that I get my hands on these great new additions?
Kytsune
Our Elven Kin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark, you are one of my favorite fans. When these cards come out I will set aside a full set for you and send them for free.

With a few other exceptions, other people will have to receive them one at a time via booklets (or just asking for them in person.) I haven't yet determined how much it will cost to print a full set. I am thinking of starting initially with 40 full sets, and if there is enough interest from my out of state fans I will put them up for sale. As always, this will help pay printing costs for more booklets.

It will probably be a month or so before this project comes fully to fruition, but there will be a news item about their release. We could get in touch then so that I can get them to you.
viosmendime

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:35 am    Post subject: hello! I've just registered at the forum. This is my first m Reply with quote

Hello
I've just registered at the forum. This is my first message.
Please don't become angry about me.
Thank you.
Vex Harrow
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:39 pm    Post subject: Re: hello! I've just registered at the forum. This is my fir Reply with quote

viosmendime wrote:
Hello
I've just registered at the forum. This is my first message.
Please don't become angry about me.
Thank you.

Nobody is angry. But it looks like your forum registration failed... You might try again. We had a power outage today, so that might have something to do with it.

I'm always glad to see another fan. Come on back if you haven't been scared away by the outage.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mill Vexations Forum Index -> Vexations News All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: