Mill
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Recently published in the Premier Issue of PANÂCHE

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vex Harrow
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:25 pm    Post subject: Recently published in the Premier Issue of PANÂCHE Reply with quote

panacheMy short story “Meet the Pricers” has been published in the premier issue of PANÂCHE Journal of Poetry & Fiction: Volume 1 Issue 1 Autumn 2010.

“Meet the Pricers” is a short story set at a Goodwill store in Phoenix, Arizona—which just happens to also be the center of all Goodwill stores in the universe. Cammy, who happens to work a register, finds herself in an unexpected adventure when a customer brings a pair of socks to the front that lack a price tag.

An electronic subscription to the journal only costs $35.00 USD ($55 for print). People who buy a subscription now will receive the current issue (and presumably future issues, but it doesn’t say for how long). Although, there is no news yet if individual issues can be purchased.

Curious enough, the publisher of this journal is also in Michigan (where I am staying right now.)

Find PANÂCHE on Twitter and at Facebook.
Ailironaka

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do you do?
I am 31 years old woman and I live in Venezuela, Santa Rosa. My interests it is a family and spiritual self-improvement. For a long time dreamed to make international friends
Vex Harrow
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ailironaka wrote:
How do you do?
I am 31 years old woman and I live in Venezuela, Santa Rosa. My interests it is a family and spiritual self-improvement. For a long time dreamed to make international friends

Hi there, you've come to us in a spate of spambots -- which makes me suspect you are too -- but just in case you're actually human. Welcome to the forums.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mill Vexations Forum Index -> Vexations News All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: