Mill
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Mill Avenue Vexations Volume 10 Cover Artwork Released
Topic Tags:

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vex Harrow
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:00 am    Post subject: Mill Avenue Vexations Volume 10 Cover Artwork Released Reply with quote

Mill Avenue Vexations Volume 10: The Girl in the Mirror

Release Date: Saturday January 17th, 2009

Here we have one of the most gorgeous ensembles of artwork produced for Mill Avenue Vexations with a cover design by Del Borovic and the back cover by Katie De Sousa.

The cover displays Vex Harrow staring down Megan, with the ghostly image of a newly introduced character staring out from the mirror's hazy reflection. The soft tones of Del’s work really accentuates the overall design of the cover and I used an Ave Ave font just because I love the way that it appears.

The back cover is a commission done by Kate De Sousa that I've been sitting on for way too long. She is an artist who works with the awesome indie game company, Infinite Ammo, and I invite everyone to go check them out. Katie’s rendering of Vex has created some huge swells of admiration from my fans and I am glad to finally use it on a booklet. Her acclaim is well deserved.

I am hoping to get this publication printed on Saturday of this week for distribution, it may take a little longer than usual to get it onto the website—but I promise everyone: it will be worth the wait.
Miladysa

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome
Mark
Tourist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great artwork! will you be on mill this saturday night or the following weekend? the 17th or the 24th? inquiring fans want to know Wink
Vex Harrow
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. We'll be out on Mill Ave on this and next Saturday. Fridays for these weeks look like they're going to be taken up by other pursuits, but it's important that everyone know that Saturday is still on.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I collect pics of Vex because she rocketh my world(eth). Razz

That said, this particular look for her is my all time favorite.
Silky, feminine, mysterious, dark, powerful and magical.

I'm sure the story will be just as good as always.
peace
Al
d
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mill Vexations Forum Index -> Vexations News All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: