Mill
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Mill Avenue Vexations Volume 1 available on Smashwords

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vex Harrow
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:08 pm    Post subject: Mill Avenue Vexations Volume 1 available on Smashwords Reply with quote

With the Mill Avenue Vexations series having a web presence, I’ve decided to take the released volumes and slowly prepare them for digital distribution. Naming convention aside, getting in my way and all, I have Mill Avenue Vexations Volume 1: Vexations on Smashwords.

It can also be bought at other ebook retailers; but on Smashwords it’s “set your own price” so you can buy it for free. I expect.

Mill Avenue Vexations Volume 1: Vexations
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/13077

Last edited by Vex Harrow on Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Januario7891

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heya guys just introducing myself, i am only a no-one who enjoys ecology and sports i'd like to make new buddies here

I found this web site trying to find something ( I do not remember what) and fell in love with this particular web site.

I am friendly and also totally nice with nearly everybody

Joined in an attempt to try to make some new friends and also have nice chats.

I am single and also have two kitties, I have a large amount of passions and I found that this internet site has a lot to offer so here I'm. I am looking forward in order to to know many of you along with enrolling in the numerous discussion boards.

i am loving the community from just what i have viewed so far and look onward getting in to many posting action

Well thats it at the moment, chat to you soon
Vex Harrow
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Err, huh?

Ecology and sports? You've just joined a goth board about stories, Mill Ave, taxi driving, and, well, you get the picture. Or, I should say, you didn't join it -- you posted anonymously.
CrilmSere

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey

Really glad to get into this forum
It's what I am looking for.
Hope to know more member here.
Vex Harrow
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems that the spam scouts are getting slightly more sophisticated, but they just cannot space their comments properly yet. The pretend content is also amusing.

I should start stowing these for study later, but I can't be bothered.

If you're a real person; I'll talk to you later. If not, I'll look forward to deleting the spewed refuse of your cohorts as they try to post in my forum thinking they can get away with it because I replied to you.
Josh

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MUST HAVE MORE WILL AVENUE VEXATIONS!

please.

that is all.
Vex Harrow
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good news: Volume 14 is already written and just needs a little editing in order to get it pretty and shiny for publication.

Bad news: I don't have enough money right now to purchase a cover, so it'll be something black&white and possibly simplistic; and I don't have enough money to publish it, so there won't be a physical version for everyone.

The takeaway from all this?

Yes. I'll have Volume 14 published next month (and it'll be the last one this publishing cycle, sorry everyone!) but I need to do a bit of fundraising to get enough to finish the necessary costs.

But, it shall be published online even if it doesn't make it to print.

Note: In order to help fund-raise, I am also going to publish one or two of the Arsenal stories on Smashwords.com. They'll cost $2.50 ea. and will have a story length a bit longer than a normal tribute. I don't know how much interest there is there; but I'll offer a short teaser on this site and links to go buy it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mill Vexations Forum Index -> Vexations News All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: