Mill
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Mill Ave vs. Thunderstorm
Topic Tags:

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vex Harrow
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:42 am    Post subject: Mill Ave vs. Thunderstorm Reply with quote

Thunderstorm finally left, after causing a lot of surprising damage and rollicking up a few things – like Monti’s La Casa Vieja (one of my favorite places on Mill Ave.) See the image we’ve linked for a visible sign of that damage.

Another place that got hit was Z-Gallery.

“Storm just hit. And it's wearing knuckledusters.”

The radio crackles, Vex picks up the other line, “Woo?

“Visibility is maybe 50 feet, lightning is constant, and the streetlamps are bending like old pine trees. Oh. Hailstones just joined in. Dime-size.”

Yeah, I’m looking at it coming in on the horizon from Tempe. I think I’ll park at a greasy spoon myself. Stay safe, keep away form the windows. Out.

The above picture was taken my Michael Monti to reflect the damage. You can visit his blog to see more pictures [1] [2] [3].
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mill Vexations Forum Index -> Vexations News All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: