Mill
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Love an Artist: Ebony Dragon
Topic Tags:

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kytsune
Our Elven Kin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:36 pm    Post subject: Love an Artist: Ebony Dragon Reply with quote

Ebony Dragon - An artist from France, who was found on deviantART and commissioned to create a banner for the web page. You can visit ebonydragon's deviantART site.

Marlon is credited with the following Vexations work:

Mill Avenue Vexations front page banner, 2007.

Use this thread to give props to this artist for her work and to ask questions. If a question is interesting enough it will be relayed to the artist in question and an answer will be posted in return.
Mark
Tourist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice! I really like the new banner, props on finding such a fine artist, she really has talent. It was time for a nice banner to go along with your page. It's cool to see the different Vex Harrow styles from the artists you get to illustrate her. Please keep the good work coming, I'm looking forward to the next installment of the Vex series. Thanks again for all the hard work.[/list][/code][/quote]
Kytsune
Our Elven Kin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And thanks for the attention! ^^

I am really hoping to bring Ebony back for a cover, but first I have to prepare for the current publishing run. My copy editor is working on volume seven, and it's a little bit slower going than I expected.

But!

For the sake of cuteness I am having her make some other Vex artwork that I think people will like.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mill Vexations Forum Index -> Creations All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: