Mill
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

If you got a flier!
Topic Tags:

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vex Harrow
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:05 pm    Post subject: If you got a flier! Reply with quote

Trying a minor experiment tonight, I’m handing out 60 fliers on Mill Avenue with some information on them about the serial novel. Anyone who has gotten a flier and would like to read the story you can jump right in.

Also note: you can post anonymously to this news item to say that you received one! Because this is a Mill Ave based story I’m always looking for what visitors think of the Ave. So, click reply below, and tell me. What is Mill Ave to you?

There are two fliers. One of them features artwork by a previous Vexations artist Marlon Teunissen who did the cover for Volume 4 and the other features up-and-coming Vexations artist Julia Maximova.

To post on the forums you will have to register, but as I said, replying to this topic is open to everyone.

Tell us about Mill. Let’s all work together to make Mill a more interesting and amazing place!
Mark
Tourist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn I couldn't make it out tonight is there anyway to get copies of the fliers that you are passing out on mill tonight? I'm trying to collect all of your stuff ( if you hadn't noticed) I hope to order the color cover versions of the recent books in the coming months as I can afford it. so are you out of fliers as you read this or can a fan get 'em somehow?
Vex Harrow
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, we are out as of now. Managed to give all of them away, which is quite impressive.

However, even though we'll be making a different batch for next weekend. I think that one pair can be set aside and kept in a secret compartment of the messenger bag.
Mark
Tourist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet! Thank you so much. I hope to be out to mill next weekend but I don't know if I will be able to go out or not. I'm glad you were able to give all 60 flyers away it's good to hear that you are being well received. You do great work and I hope some new faces were down there and learned about your books so you will have more fans. I think it's only a matter of time before you are BIG (famous I mean cuz you're already pretty tall LOL) talk to you soon
Dreadlord
Tourist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Julia Maximova? nice, very nice )
at least I am not the only one in whole post-USSR that knows about the existence of your novel )
Vex Harrow
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dreadlord wrote:
Julia Maximova? nice, very nice )
at least I am not the only one in whole post-USSR that knows about the existence of your novel )

Her work for me has also been totally gorgeous. I am thinking that I'm going to use it on the back cover of the next book.

Been trying to get straight-up PDFs ready for the last two novels, I might just do them without the covers in them so that I can have them up now and then get the more proper PDFs in the summer when I have better access to PDF making software.

Hooray.

I'll upload the fliers somewhere for posterity.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mill Vexations Forum Index -> Vexations News All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: