Mill
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

"I Do Not Want Fries With That"
Topic Tags:

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vex Harrow
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:55 pm    Post subject: "I Do Not Want Fries With That" Reply with quote

The humorous story about how Vex Harrow had a fast-food mascot get up in her grill is now online. It’s been resting quietly out of sight for a while and we figured that it was time to actually give it an enshrined space on the stories index where it belongs.

Read the story.
Mark
Tourist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this has got to be one of my favorite vex short stories it just so damn funny to have her fight with the burger king I still chuckle about it I'm glad it has finally found a place here where it belongs.
Kytsune
Our Elven Kin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Mark, it is really nice to see thee wander on past! I am looking forward to seeing thou and my other wonderful fans when I get back to Arizona this year.

I have four volumes and one tribute planned for next year. So things should be rather busy on the publishing front.

I did love writing this little story. The seed of it created an reasonably funny outcome. For which I am really happy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mill Vexations Forum Index -> Vexations News All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: