Mill
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Home Sweet Home Cover Released

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vex Harrow
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject: Home Sweet Home Cover Released Reply with quote

With the short-story version of Home Sweet Home on the cusp of publication, it is time to unveil the cover design! Above we see two components, the primary cover design is by our very own, much favored Luis Boisvert, which depicts the house in the story sitting partially finished on an easel—this is fitting because this story is a tribute to artists.

The back cover is a rendering of a bit of fan artwork submitted by Mobster Lobster, whom we are happy to thank for his contribution!

Keep an eye out for this booklet, with a publication date of this Saturday, March 10th, it will be available on Mill Avenue that evening. As usual 100 copies will be prepared for those nearest and dearest to the Vexations crew’s hearts: the denizens of Mill Avenue.
Nutmeg
Tourist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I shall try to be about that night, I miss my fluff kyt.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mill Vexations Forum Index -> Vexations News All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: