Mill
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Help Vex: Web Fiction Review
Topic Tags:

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vex Harrow
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:41 pm    Post subject: Help Vex: Web Fiction Review Reply with quote

Just arriving from the strange deep of the Internet comes the Web Fiction Guide—literally arrived only a few days ago to provide a resource for people who read serial and completed fiction on the web. And, much to my enjoyment, Mill Avenue Vexations is part of the debut!

Previously, I had discovered another place called Pages Unbound but they haven’t yet accepted my application to appear on their site. So, I’m eloping with the Fiction Guide instead. And I would like everyone’s help.

It does take a registration on their site, but it would do me a world of good if my fair readers would wander on over there and post reviews. Good and bad, I’ll take everything. I know that a lot of you e-mail me and talk to me in other forums about my work, but this way I can get more readers to keep me going. I promise, more is on the way, but more fans certainly does not hurt.

Review Mill Avenue Vexations here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mill Vexations Forum Index -> Vexations News All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: