Mill
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Hello Cory, fan fiction, Cory Doctorow, and audio love
Topic Tags:

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vex Harrow
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:13 am    Post subject: Hello Cory, fan fiction, Cory Doctorow, and audio love Reply with quote

A quick jot for everyone. I just got my cute little self back from a beautiful night at Mill Ave and discovered the unexpected:

A short story, fan fiction, that I wrote as a tribute to Cory Doctorow of Boing Boing, has been adapted for mp3 audio by a wonderful individual, Paul Parkinsonyou can find it here.

The story is named Hello Cory and I released it with little fanfare because it’s not exactly very “professional” of me to write fan fiction…but what I did do is send it to Cory after I decided it wasn’t going to explode anyone’s heads.

I have not had the chance to listen to the audio adaptation yet, but I am ecstatic to hear of it and the news is too good to pass up even at 3a.m.

If you have a chance, go and check it out!
carpinteyrohik

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

22 April 2014

YEKATERINBURG, April 22 (RIA Novosti) 锟?<a>Rivenditori Oakley Empoli</a>
An international center to combat cyber threats will be created in the near future under the Collective Security Treaty Organization, a military alliance of former Soviet states, CSTO Secretary General Nikolai Bordyuzha said Tuesday.
"Today, information activities are a weapon. The situation can be destabilized without the use of the armed forces, almost entirely through IT solutions, and in some places it could lead to a violent regime change," Bordyuzha explained at the opening of the Eurasian Youth Economic Forum in Yekaterinburg.
锟絆n this basis, the CSTO is taking steps to provide better IT security. I can say that as of today, information warfare and security are becoming a <a>cuanto cuesta una mochila new balance</a>
priority for the CSTO,锟?he added.
The meeting of the Eurasian Youth Economic Forum (EYEF) began Tuesday <a>new balance tendance 2013</a>
at the Ural State University of Economics in Yekaterinburg. The participants signed a memorandum on the establishment of the University League of the CSTO, which <a>scarpe mbt uomo prezzi</a>
is supposed to become a new platform for consolidation of the CSTO锟絪 young intellectuals.
The <a>oculos oakley lentes polarizadas</a>
first Youth Forum of the CSTO countries and the International School of Journalists <a>prada borse in pelle</a>
FSUE Rossiya Segodnya sessions are also <a>asics gel nimbus 12 pronateur</a>
held as part of <a>wandelschoenen new balance</a>
the EYEF for young professionals in the field of media, with participants from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia and Transnistria.

<a>air max nike 1 premium</a>
<a>nike air max 95 custom</a>
<a>gafas persol amarillas</a>
carpinteyrohhd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NEXUS Energy says it will need to go into voluntary administration and take an $18 million writedown on its Longtom gasfield in Bass Strait if an agreement to sell the company to Kerry Stokes Seven Group Holdings falls through and a rival bidder does not repay Seven bridging finance.
To access premium content, please log in or set up a subscription. It's quick and easy. Subscribe Log <a>asics gel kayano 17 amazon</a>
in
To access premium content, please upgrade from lite access to a subscription. It's quick and easy. Upgrade Now
<a>fausse air max tn</a>
MYER boss Bernie <a>air max pas cher france</a>
<a>air jordan shop italia</a>
Brookes has welcomed plans by South Africa s <a>nike air max ltd 2 noir</a>
Woolworths Holdings to stack David Jones with private label brands.
SYNTHETIC drug use by heavy machinery operators is becoming a major <a>nike air max command 021</a>
concern at the highest levels of resources and freight companies.
HE is the man who claims to have uncovered a secret funding source to rescue one of Australia s biggest infrastructure projects.
STOCKLAND S usually reserved managing director Mark Steinert has come out swinging.
HE S the king of live entertainment with an uncanny ability to pick hit shows. What is John Frost s secret?
A PRADO collection <a>oakley frogskin 6280</a>
built on Spain s obsession with the Italian masters is coming to Melbourne.
A FIRST-TIME author s take on Tasmania s dark past <a>where are authentic herve leger dresses made</a>
threatens to end the history wars.
A PRADO collection built on Spain s obsession with the Italian masters is coming to Melbourne.
FROM the Eastern Cape to Soweto, memorials and landmarks illustrate Nelson Mandela s astonishing life story.

<a>bonnet moncler pompon</a>
<a>spy sunglasses phone number</a>
<a>nike free flyknit</a>
hgmgcragj

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sammie Lee Oliver, 76, husband of Christine Pearson Oliver, died Wednesday, March 19, 2014, at Clarendon Memorial Hospital in Manning. He was born Feb. 27, 1938, a son of the late Harry and Sarah Green Oliver.
At an early age, he joined Liberty Hill AME Church and later joined Triumph The <a>asics hardloopschoenen gel-hyper 33</a>
Church and Kingdom of God in Christ.
Survivors are his wife, Christine Oliver of the home; three sons, Sammie Lee Oliver, Lester (Valerie) Oliver and Quinton (Sandra) Oliver, all of Manning; two <a>zwarte asics</a>
daughters, Kathleen (Milton) Pringle of Manning and Vanessa (Jasper) Pompey of Greeleyville; four sisters, Ella Allen, <a>asics 2170 zwart</a>
Lila Mae Brock, Eliza (Joe) Nelson and Catherine (Rev. Willie) Starks, all of Manning; 11 grandchildren; one great-grandchild; five sisters-in-law; and four brothers-in-law. Celebratory services for Mr. Oliver will be held at 2 p.m. Tuesday at Triumph <a>scarpe hogan catalogo 2013</a>
The Church and Kingdom of God in Christ located at 1285 Pearson Road in Manning, with Pastor Prince Sampson Pearson presiding; Bishop Elde Pearson, eulogist; and Elder Hattie <a>nike air max lunar90 kaufen</a>
Weathers, the <a>zapatillas adidas gazelle 2</a>
Rev Willie Starks and the Rev. Bobby McDonald assisting. Burial will follow in the Carolina-Johnson Cemetery in Manning. Mr. Oliver will lie in repose one hour prior to service. The family <a>representante de new balance en españa</a>
will receive friends at the residence, 1125 K. W. Hodge Road in Manning. These services <a>occhiali persol uomo da vista</a>
have been entrusted to Samuels Funeral Home LLC, Manning.
Submit your news! Submit your news! We're always interested in hearing about news in our community. Let us know what's going on!
Submit your news! Submit your news! We're always interested in hearing about news in our community. Let us know what's going on!

<a>air jordan 3 fusion</a>
<a>comprar new balance mujer baratas</a>
<a>mbt scarpe tembea</a>
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mill Vexations Forum Index -> Vexations News All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: