Mill
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Gothic Angst 'Zine Review of Volume 4
Topic Tags:

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vex Harrow
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:24 pm    Post subject: Gothic Angst 'Zine Review of Volume 4 Reply with quote

The literary reviewer, H. M. Garber of goth e-zine Gothic Angst, has published a review of Volume Four from Mill Avenue Vexations: Portents. Grab a leather jacket, click on that steel chain necklace with it's pointy spikes, sit down with a black light and check it out.

Kyt’s descriptions of places infuse them with energy that keeps us interested and involved in the insular college world she has created.

From this point I've surmised that Garber has taken her fair share of English classes and maybe knows a thing or two about academic literary criticism. Not that I ever expected this sort of examination of my work (look at me, I'm writing free ‘zine style fiction!) I am really amused and very grateful to Gothic Angst and Garber for this exposure. So help me out, go over there, comment on her critiques, and give them a reason to keep reviewing work out in the genre.

Gothic Angst Webzine -- Review: Mill Avenue Vexations Vol 4: Portents
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mill Vexations Forum Index -> Vexations News All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: