Mill
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Gothic Angst 'Zine Review of Volume 2
Topic Tags:

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vex Harrow
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:31 pm    Post subject: Gothic Angst 'Zine Review of Volume 2 Reply with quote

The literary reviewer, H. M. Garber of goth e-zine Gothic Angst, has published a review of Volume Two from Mill Avenue Vexations. Get yer goth-boots on, stomp on over, and check it out.
This volume is titled very well. We know that there is a massive storm of dark magic coming, but Kyt keeps adding more and more to the brew. She does a good job of creating the mundane world of before, so that her readers worry about the “after.” While mostly mundane forces are present in this volume, she does not lose the sinister undercurrents and sense of dark horror, with evil lurking just beyond the scenes.

I know that I was a little slow in picking this one up (been busy preparing for the new publication set.) But, that doesn't meant that you all should be slow about patronising their awesome 'zine. I know that I've picked up a story or two from them, which means that they publish things interesting to the community that reads my stuff.

So knock-on-down and don't be shy.

Gothic Angst Webzine -- Review: Mill Avenue Vexations Vol 2: The Calm Before

Last edited by Vex Harrow on Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Brad Guns

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:39 am    Post subject: Good news guys Reply with quote

Good news guys
I here I with you
Vex Harrow
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No news like good news!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mill Vexations Forum Index -> Vexations News All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: