Mill
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Citizen Prime Patrols Mill Ave
Topic Tags:

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vex Harrow
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:34 pm    Post subject: Citizen Prime Patrols Mill Ave Reply with quote

Phoenix has her very own superhero! No, not just Phoenix, but Tempe! Citizen Prime! As an article from AzCentral tells us:
On a Tuesday night in April, I followed Prime on a shift. As part of a recent effort to interact with the community more often, he spent a couple hours in the late evening strolling Mill Avenue in Tempe, mingling with the crowds.

While he introduces himself to passerby's, he distributes a homemade pamphlet that describes his mission. His message can seem very simplistic.

"What would you do if you saw somebody fall in the street?" he asks a trio of college co-eds. "I'd help him out," says one of them. "Exactly," says Prime. "And that's what heroes should do. They should be ready to help someone in need," he says.
He patrols Mill Avenue! If someone, anyone can find this guy for me and get one of his pamphlets. Maybe leave my name. I am so impressed!

He even has a Myspace page, which I am going to offer him a friend too.

Totally brilliant--I am floored!

Last edited by Vex Harrow on Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
jorwyn
The Other Meow

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:12 am    Post subject: Citizen Prime to the ... Cell Phone! Reply with quote

Wow! This is so amazingly awesome.
I think it's great that someone's willing to be a little seriously and take things light heartedly as a way to solve a serious problem.
I hope he never does have to use his stun gun, but if he does, I hope he zaps 'em good! WOOOOOOO!
Thanks for letting us all know. This is great. =)
Citizen Prime

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:44 pm    Post subject: A fan Reply with quote

Hello all. This is Citizen Prime.

I just wanted to let you know I am a fan of Mill Vexations. Thanks for keeping it real. Say hi if you see me out and about, would you? It would be a pleasure to meet you.

Best,

Prime
Vex Harrow
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 2:14 am    Post subject: Re: A fan Reply with quote

I am truly honored to have a super hero among the ranks of my fans.

And when I find myself back, surrounded by the familiar scents and sounds of the Ave, and I see you there I will definitely come and say hello.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A while back I saw on channel 3. there was another fellow patrolling Mill. He was wearing a trench coat and a green spindly mask. Does anyone else remember this masked man? Is there a team of these superheroes in our valley?
Vex Harrow
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:34 pm    Post subject: Superhero Teams in the Valley Reply with quote

I wouldn't doubt that there are more than one.

I couldn't say that there's a team or not. I suppose that's for our heroes to publicize. I certainly wouldn't mind knowing.

Us occultists, I'm afraid, don't play well with others. We tend to end up being loners. As a result we're not always on the lookout for super teams the way that superheroes might be. So I applaud them if they do.
Batman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:27 pm    Post subject: The other mill parollman Reply with quote

The gentlemen wearing a trenchcoat and the green mask is the green scorpion. see his myspace here

www.myspace.com/greenscorpion

(Vex Edit: I have fixed this worthy gentleman's post because he had to break the URL of the MySpace page in order to post it. The link should work now.)
scottsdale superhero

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi MR. Prime,
how are you doing?i would like to meet you some time.i patrol scottsdale rd.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mill Vexations Forum Index -> Vexations News All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: