Mill
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  

Bonus Vexations Story on Children of the First
Topic Tags:

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vex Harrow
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:40 am    Post subject: Bonus Vexations Story on Children of the First Reply with quote

Good morning beautiful viewers. There is a bonus Vexations story for everyone to read: “I Don’t Do That Anymore.”

It has been posted as guest content on Children of the First while author Alex McGaughan is on hiatus. It's the only place you'll be able to read it for the next few weeks. And if you're looking for more fiction out there to read, his isn't a bad one to take for a spin.

The story is only about 500 words long (very short) so don't hesitate just to go over and read it.

Go read the story.
Mark
Tourist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey this is a good one short and sweet. kinda leaves you wondering about a future story about when vex and this guy met...hmmm...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fully agree with the reviewer on this one.
Vex Harrow is more than a breath of fresh air.
She's a storm cell full of lightning and wind, blasting previous super hero's aside with her magik skills and punching bad guys in the face with her generous and accurate use of a strong right hand., while remaining somehow innocent and vulnerable, cynical and critical, but in a funny and intriguing way.

In addition, she has a way of turning the tables on the antagonists as well as the readers so that each ending is not only unique and interesting, but surprizing and *ahem* "Harrowing" as well. Pun intended.

Press on Kyt you're my hero.
peace
Al
ynotway

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey , im new here , my name is John
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mill Vexations Forum Index -> Vexations News All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: